Mike’s BarberShops Will Be Re-Opening!
We are ready to start repairing haircuts! We will be opening on Friday the 8th. We will not take appointments. We are working on appointments for future date.
Mikes BarberShops will soft open as recommended by the CDC. Meaning that when you come to the shop there will be a sign on sheet outside the door, you will sign on the bottom securing your spot. We will only allow 5 customers in the shop to get there haircut at a time.
When your name is called we will take care of you right away. We will be doing our part to provide a safe and sanitary environment for everyone. Mikes BarberShop staff will be sporting our new uniforms that include a mask, face shield and gloves.
Please, if you have any symptoms at all stay home. The team are excited to see all of you, so lets practice keeping each other safe as possible. Stay tuned for more updates, and thank you for choosing Mike’s BarberShops!
We Will Be Keeping Our Customers & Staff Safe
- Barbershop will be completely sanitized, top to bottom.
- All Barbers will wear near uniforms, masks, face shields & gloves.
- Only 5 customers will be allowed in the shop at one time
- All clients waiting for a haircut, must wait outside.
- Our Barbers will respect the best social distancing practices as possible.